- Polyurethanes are an excellent choice in highly abrasive environments
- Molded polyurethane has excellent load bearing capacity
- Molded polyurethane performs well in cold temperatures
- Molded polyurethane can be formulated for many continuous service applications. Taking into account temperatures from 85°C to 121°C (185°F to 250°F)
- Gallagher Corp. polyurethanes are resistant to swelling and the deteriorating effects of immersion in water.
- Oxygen and Ozone in atmospheric concentrations have no observable effect on molded polyurethane parts.
- Products made from polyurethane are very stable under high-vacuum conditions.
- Polyurethane has excellent oil resistance which makes its products particularly suited for service in lubricating oils.
- Polyurethanes typically perform quite well when subjected to radiation.
- Most high-performance polyurethane elastomers do not support fungus growth and are generally resistant to fungus attack and mildew growth.
- Not all OEM suppliers know how to properly bond polyurethane. Gallagher does.
Learn more about polyurethane?
Finding the best polyurethane manufacturer is key to your success. Contact Gallagher with your toughest demands.