Gallagher Urethane Fast Facts:
- Started in 1965
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
- Family-Owned Business
- 100,000 sq. ft. in Gurnee, IL
- Sprockets / Gears
- Material Handling
- Pneumatic Tools
- Exercise Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Conveyor Systems
- Commercial Truck
- Food Processing
- Metal Forming
- Liquid Casting (8 Max Machines) – Hardness range: soft 40A – hard 70D
- Compression Molding
- Transfer Molding
- Injection Molding (7 Engel Presses from 85 to 750 Tons)
- Die Cutting
- Water-Jet Cutting
- Laser Engraving
- PSA Application
Key questions when selecting the grade of polyurethane:
- What is the main purpose of the application?
- Are the conditions static or dynamic? – More Impact Resistance – In what environment will the part work? –
- In what environment will the part work?
- Electrical, radiation, etc. ?
- What are the expected extremes in working conditions?
- Will there be any abrasive or erosive wear?
- Is there a potential internal heat buildup?
- History of previous use of polyurethanes?