Gallagher Urethane Fast Facts:
- Started in 1965
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
- Family-Owned Business
- 100,000 sq. ft. in Gurnee, IL
- Sprockets / Gears
- Material Handling
- Pneumatic Tools
- Exercise Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Conveyor Systems
- Commercial Truck
- Food Processing
- Metal Forming
- Liquid Casting (8 Max Machines) – Hardness range: soft 40A – hard 75D
- Compression Molding
- Transfer Molding
- Injection Molding (7 Engel Presses from 85 to 750 Tons)
- Die Cutting
- Water-Jet Cutting
- Laser Engraving
- PSA Application
Key questions when selecting the grade of polyurethane:
- What is the main purpose of the application?
- Are the conditions static or dynamic? – More Impact Resistance – In what environment will the part work? –
- In what environment will the part work?
- Electrical, radiation, etc. ?
- What are the expected extremes in working conditions?
- Will there be any abrasive or erosive wear?
- Is there a potential internal heat buildup?
- History of previous use of polyurethanes?
Ask about our Gallagher Quality Guarantee!
- Great products — On time
- Guaranteed to meet your specifications
- Performance will vary based on formulation and application.
- Contact us to find out what guarantee we can provide for your specific, custom product or application.
Continuous Advancements in Cast Custom Polyurethane Expertise and Equipment
Bring Gallagher even the trickiest requirements of your most important components. Time after time, we turn them into success. Our 100,000-square-foot, ISO-certified facility in Gurnee, Illinois will meet your needs.
We are always reinvesting in our people and equipment to meet your demands. New machinery, new processes, new materials, and more training to meet your requirements. It's part of Gallagher's culture of commitment to you. Partner with Gallagher as your chosen polyurethane manufacturer . . . where you can be confident that you’ll always have your toughest demands – delivered.